Question by Bumumble: whats the best way to get rid of hard skin on on bottom of feet?
dont no men say say that sand paper, or that machine thing that you use to sand down wood,
its not that funny
Answer by Emma-Lou
rub with a pumice stone when your in the bath or shower.
Answer by LBUK
You can buy special foot files from chemists or places like Boots and Superdrug. Combine this with a really thick moisturiser to put on at night and regular foot soaks (try putting some almond oil in with the hot water)…..
Answer by sonfai81
Hard skin on the bottom of the foot is a good thing, it serves a purpose
“Powered by Yahoo! Answers”
What do you think? Answer below!
Recent search terms:
- get rid of hard skin on feet
- how use pedicure sanding paddle
- pedicure getting rid of cracked skin
- whats the best thing to soak your feet in for pedicure
- whats the best thing to use on hard skin